Promotion DUOTONE Kite Rebel 2020
HIGH PERFORMANCE FREERIDE / BIG AIR
The kite that redefined kiteboarding is back once again; if freeriding, big air and unreal hangtime is your goal, the Rebel is your best shot!
The Rebel has been part of Duotone’s history, and it is very much part of their future. The five-strut kite is the ultimate freeride and big air weapon, perfect for cruising lagoons or for soaring through the skies.
For 2020 the leading edge diameter has been reduced, this makes the kite a little faster and a lot more efficient. In addition to this, there is also a new flatter section in the middle of the canopy profile. This unique design increases the power of the kite, while the designers have ensured the legendary depower of the Rebel remains. This means the kite now has a much bigger wind range, meaning fewer kites in your quiver and more time on the water if the conditions change. The new trailing edge wave design further enhances the life span of the canopy and reduces flutter. The Rebel has excellent sheet and go capabilities, meaning you can easily dial up power at the bar.
It’s a fantastic kite for progressing, as it is so forgiving, however, it is also packed with performance too. The Rebel is the kite you need when you want to send it to the moon, if you want bigger jumps from your sessions, it’s time to join the Rebellion!
- Reduced diameter leading edge: A thinner leading edge makes the Rebel more efficient, but also allows it to twist, increasing the turning speed and making the handling very dynamic.
- Flatter centre shape: A new flatter profile in the centre of the kite adds power and improves the flying characteristics.
- Powerful lift and huge hangtime: Perfect for freeride performance with explosive powerful lift and huge as well as long hangtime.
- Best sheet and go power development: The sheet and go handling makes a kite incredibly easy to fly.
- Biggest windrange: The Rebel can be flown in a very wide aspect of wind strengths, without changing the size.
- New trailing edge design for less canopy wear: A narrower trailing edge and a lighter combination of materials to reduce wear and to create a slicker kite profile.