Promotion GA-SAILS Windsurf boom Green Line Mono tapered
Green Line Mono tapered
Green Line is a combination of stiffness, strength and performance. The alloy T8 construction guarantees durability while also reducing the overall weight. The latest version comes equipped with a double push-pin length adjustment system which ensures a stiff and solid connection between the boom and the extendable parts. Available in 4 sizes, each the Green Lines is uniquely shaped, bigger booms are designed with a wider bend, to accommodate to different sail sizes. Thanks to its grip diameter of 29mm, the boom is stiffer and maintains its shape no matter the wind. Gaastra booms are made using a monocoque method which utilizes a bended one piece tube. The reduction of moving parts in the boom greatly increases the stiffness and prolongs the structure’s life span. Green Line is a blend of performance and affordability and thanks to its unique features it is one of the most efficient aluminum booms.
- 29mm Grip Diameter – A bigger grip diameter ensures the boom’s stiffness and is perfect for riders with bigger hands as it allows them to maintain a firmer grip.
- C-Shape – To provide the user with ergonomic advantages, the boom features a C-Shape design which allows the riders lead arm to take a more natural wrist position. C-Shape booms are more comfortable while gybing or performing other maneuvers.
- Double push-pin operating system – The double pin used in the length adjustment system constitutes to the overall stiffness of the boom while also making it very durable. The push pin serves as a connection between the boom and its extendable and thanks to its effectiveness, it improves the performance of the entire set.
- Monocoque Technology – Made from a one piece tube which has been bended to achieve the most efficient shape of the boom. By reducing the number of moving elements in construction, the boom is much stiffer and bents less when under pressure.
- EVA foam – The antislip EVA foam allows the rider to hold the boom comfortably and ensures a solid grip even in the harshest conditions.
- Optimized boom head – A high quality boom head featuring an inside rubber pad, which maximizes durability and absorbs vibrations in order to protect the mast.
- High quality aluminum alloy – Gaastra use the finest materials to produce their booms in order to boost the durability and create an ideal product. The Black Line is fully made out of an aluminum alloy which guarantees a perfect weight/stiffness ratio while also making it more affordable.
- Loop-Loop-Go System – The Loop’n’Go feature facilitates sail trimming by allowing the user to simply tie a loop to secure the rope on the boom.
- Narrow Tail – Made for smaller sails, the narrow tail of the boom is great for wave-riding as it gives the riders more control over the rig.