Promotion ION Womens wetsuit Jewel Select Semidry 5/4 2020
Jewel Select Semidry 5/4 BZ DL
Increase your performance with the Jewel Amp's perfect composition between stretch and warmth. The secret for optimal heat retention lies in ION's proven flexible inside lining called Hot_Stuff 2.0 in combination with toasty warm Plasma_Plush 2.0. I_foam neoprene, which enhances flexibility even further. In spots without thermo lining, super soft Silk_Stuff increases next-to-skin comfort to the max. The result: Your perfect everyday wetsuit, no matter which conditions you will face today.
- Superior Warm: Quick drying Plasma_Plush 2.0 lining ensuring great warmth.
- Optimum Stretch: Limitless freedom of movement thanks to less panels and the use of the stretchiest linings.
- Power_Seams: Ultra slim outside sealing technology for a long lasting life span.
- Protection: Crash_Padz at shins and ribs
- Plasma_Plush 2.0: Premium lining offering the best of heat retention and stretch. The high pile fabric traps air for snuggly warmth and insulation while the vertically aligned channel structure transports moisture away quickly – for a dry suit after your break in between sessions.
- Hot_Stuff 2.0: The new Hot_Stuff 2.0 comes with a plushier feel due to bigger loops. It is the most stretchy thermo lining in our range.
- Silk_Stuff: Smooth inside lining for a comfortable feeling on bare skin. Despite its snuggly appearance it proves to be really hard core when it comes to the interior's superb flexible characteristics.
- I_Foam: The new I_Foam is replacing the V_Foam and offers more stretch than ever!
- Maki_Tape 2.0: Highly elastic neoprene tape reinforces the seams on the lower body and commonly stressed cuff area from the inside
- Sweep_Cut: Seam-free shoulder design for increased paddle reach and shoulder rotation.
- Seam_Reinforcement: All stress points are reinforced and secured by melco tape from the inside to ensure a longer lifespan of the seams.
- Fused Edges on sleeve and leg ends: Embossed sleeve and leg ends for a sleeker and more durable finish.
- Knee Hollow Embossing: Less material at the knee bends increases the freedom of movement when bending them.
- Elbow_Hollow: Less material at the crook of the arm increases the freedom of movement when bending the arm.
- Crash_Padz: Providing the extra bit confidence you need to progress – High density K_Type neoprene pads at ribs and shins protect against pressure and impacts.
- Water_Gate: Extra panel on the inside that seals off the back zipper and acts as a barrier preventing water from rushing into the wetsuit.
- Seal_Tite: Again, this feature prevents water from rushing into the wetsuit by sealing off the cuffs and collar thanks to small rubber strips on the inside.
- Drain_Holes: Quick water release when needed in order to combat water accumulation inside the wetsuit. The Drain_Holes are secured in place from the inside and won't expand.
- Leg_Loop: All ION Strike with long legs are coming with detachable velcro Leg_Loops and plush panels above the ankle. The loops can be wrapped tightly around the ankle to prevent water from rushing into the suit. To avoid loosing the Leg_Loops whilst on the water, they come with a unique construction of extra strong velcro. If you choose not to use the velcro loops, they can be easily removed by hand. Front zip models don't have the plush panel, but do come with Leg_Loops attached to the suit.
- Sunglass_Loop: A small webbing loop on the neck of wetsuits and tops to attach the safety line of ION sunglasses.
- Key_Pocket: Enjoy the session and stop worrying about your keys. Just store them in the Key_Pocket inside the wetsuit. Please note, only store water resistant keys in order to avoid any damage.