Promotion JP AUSTRALIA Inflatable windsurf board Magic Air 150 LE 3SD 2020/2021
The small inflatable windsurf design: The dimensions of the Magic AIR resemble those of a modern freeride shape and accordingly it has a similar performance and a short-board feeling. It addresses the intermediate to advanced sailor with mainly planing on his mind. Nevertheless, it has more volume than a composite board of the same size, making it easier and more forgiving.
It planes so easily considering that it’s an inflatable. You’ll be surprised how much fun it is to play and perform on this board. The fact that it is slightly softer than composite boards makes it a great gyber as it can give a bit in the turn, almost providing the feeling of a self-adapting rocker line.
Inflatables have clear advantages over hardboards: They are super comfortable and user friendly as they are easy to transport and store. The JP inflatable windsurf boards are specially developed and equipped for planing, featuring hard rails, 3D stringers and more. Additionally, they come in JP’s superior welded technology.
- Welded Technology: This heat welded connection was introduced last year and proved to be successful. It creates a very strong mechanical joint that literally fuses two parts into one and thus is superior to the standard gluing. This welding process of amalgamating two different layers into one makes the board safer, lighter and stiffer.
- 3D Stringer: The innovative solution connects the deck, rail and bottom into one strong and solid U-beam which makes the boards up to 30% stiffer. Furthermore, the 3D Stringer increased the glued overlap surface in the high stress standing area, improving the durability of the boards.
- Hard Rails: The specially developed, super clean hard rails are covered by a fibre reinforced layer of PVC cloth and create a smooth and efficient water release. Thus, the board planes freely, accelerates willingly and reaches good speed with little drag – similar as you know it from freeride hardboards.
- Triple Layer: They come with Pre-Laminated Triple Layer Composite Drop Stitch, Fiber Reinforced Stringers in deck and bottom and Welded Rails and will surprise you with their stiffness.
- Powerbox: Due to the stiff and strong fixation in the board, the fully integrated Powerbox does not twist or waste any lift from the fin – no energy is lost.
- Footstraps: The boards come with four easy-to-mount footstraps and offer strap positions for advanced riders and beginners.
- Comfort: The soft hull is covered with a large, slip-proof EVA sheet for unmatched comfort and a safe stance. You also don’t have to worry about mistakes anymore because you won’t get hurt when falling on it.
- Transport and Storage: Rolled up, the boards fit into a backpack – no more need for a car with roof rack for transport or a big garage for storage. In times when airlines are hesitant to accept windsurf equipment, the boards’ backpack dimensions are a major advantage!
- Volume: The Magic Air’s 150 litres are not the actual volume of the board but reflects the volumes of comparable (similar length and width) composite boards. Its real volume is ~200 litres.