Promotion GA-SAILS Windsurf boom 100% Carbon SLIM Wave
100% Carbon SLIM Wave
If performance is what matters to you the most – Gaastra Carbon Slim Wave is the boom for you. This model is made fully out of carbon fiber which greatly reduces the boom’s weight (only 2.1kg!) while also providing a more rigid construction. The use of high quality material ensures instant responsiveness of the rig and helps to maintain a constant sail profile. The reduced grip diameter provides a firm grasp and facilitates sailing in colder waters as it gets rid of cramps. The latest version features a wider tail design which helps maintain a correct sail profile when using bigger sail sizes with low outhaul tension and an ultra-comfortable grooved EVA foam. The Carbon Slim Wave offers an ultimate blend of rigidity, strength, comfort and weight that will surely boost your performance.
- Carbon Construction – By utilizing carbon fiber in construction, the boom is much lighter than its aluminum equivalents while also maintaining an optimal level of stiffness that has a direct impact on the profile of the sail.
- 25mm Grip Diameter – The Slim Wave, thanks to its small grip diameter, is perfect for women and riders with smaller hands as it allows them to grip the boom firmer and more comfortably.
- Double push-pin operating system – The double pin used in the length adjustment system constitutes to the overall stiffness of the boom while also making it very durable. The push pin serves as a connection between the boom and its extendable and thanks to its effectiveness, it improves the performance of the entire set.
- EVA foam – The antislip EVA foam allows the rider to hold the boom comfortably and ensures a solid grip even in the harshest conditions.
- Optimized boom head – A high quality boom head featuring an inside rubber pad, which maximizes durability and absorbs vibrations in order to protect the mast.
- C-Shape – To provide the user with ergonomic advantages, the boom features a C-Shape design which allows the riders lead arm to take a more natural wrist position. C-Shape booms are more comfortable while gybing or performing other maneuvers.
- Loop-Loop-Go System – The Loop’n’Go feature facilitates sail trimming by allowing the user to simply tie a loop to secure the rope on the boom.
- Wide Tail – Made for bigger rigs as it helps to maintain a correct sail profile with low outhaul tension.