Promotion UNIFIBER Alu Modular Essentials Boom Monocoque Tapered
Aluminium Modular Essentials Boom Monocoque Tapered
The Essentials Monocoque Tapered boom range offers a slimmer grip diameter section. This boom delivers a reactive stance and comfortable, energy-efficient hand positioning.
The robust 26mm diameter tube thickness in the harness line/grip area can be used in combination with a hard-working wave, freeride and slalom racing sails. The T8 alloy monocoque construction to enjoy reduced play and improved durability.
Essentials Boom Bodies have a modern outline with a slightly wider tail, ideal for all types of sailing. Features the all-new "Configure Me" Modular Boom Head.
Benefit from the advantages of a modular boom system. The modular boom head fits all "Configure Me" Boom Bodies. Swapping the boom head is effortless and takes seconds - no tools required. For example: with 1 boom head, 3 boom bodies and 1 tail you have 3 high-performance booms of different sizes. This makes the most of your available budget, storage space, baggage allowance.
Be part of the future! Enjoy light weight and absolute performance. Benefit from "Configure Me" modular options to combine, renew and upgrade components as required.
- Modular "Configure Me" RDM & SDM Compatible High Performance Boom Head
- Monocoque solution enhances stiffness and durability
- Comfortable tapered (slimmer) grip area
- High density EVA grip sections on the front arch for maximum abrasion resistance
- Slightly wider tail avoids sail profile distortion when using modern sails
- Optional performance bolts not included
- Standard wall thickness slightly less stiff and durable compared to HD (Heavy Duty) wall thickness models